Starter Projects Not Loading

• Author

prisinner
    Participant

I am currently having a problem with playing any of the starter projects except for “dodge the clone” and “Move and Jump”. I can not seem to identify anything that would make only these two projects work while the other ones will not. I am using Google Chrome as I was told to. Attached is a picture that shows how all of the projects which are not working properly look when they load up.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  prisinner.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bluepangolin
    Participant

I am also having this issue, in both Firefox and Chrome. Only Move and Jump and Avoid the Clones work for me.

Profile photo of sjekkersjekker
    Participant

I am also having this problem on my newer computer. I wonder if it has anything to do with Windows 10 or HD screen with 4K?

Profile photo of johndobsonjohndobson
    Participant

I think somebody may be working on this because the behaviour has changed, now when I click ‘stop’ I get an empty frame rather than an empty screen area.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Profile photo of johndobson johndobson.

Profile photo of paulmedwalpaulmedwal
    Spectator

Whoa…this is definitely a big problem. Looking into it now.

Spectator

Apologies. It has been fixed.

Profile photo of johndobsonjohndobson
    Participant

People need to be aware that the ‘fix’ only works for newly imported games, previously imported games won’t suddenly burst into life even after clearing the browser cache.

amchase1
    Participant

i am having this exact same problem. Using windows 10 on a new Lenova Ideapad and Chrome. I click on a starter game, and I’m brought to a page that looks just like the one in the first post.

fhiggins
    Participant

I am having the exact same problem – but I cannot see any of the games. When I am at the game page (with the blank screen), if I refresh the screen I see a brief message – something like “Type in …” – but it flashes off to quickly to read the instructions.

Spectator

It should be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.